Click to enlarge
Brand new 1/3rd Scale model of a 2' gauge Jenbach 0-6-0 cane loco on 71/4" (1:3.31 ratio). Yellow paintwork with red/white striped buffer beams.
Bum truck available if required.
More photos and details of home track on owner's website. Only ever test run, 3rd of 3 built. The 1st sees regular service on home track. Click here for a video of Jenbach No.2 (sold) running at its new track.
- Brand new
- Scale model of Jenbach cane loco [Prototype photo 1, Photo 2]
- Loco is 1590mm buffer beam-buffer beam, 554mm wide and 970mm to cab roof. Weight 338kg.
- Petrol/electric transmission
- 13HP electric start engine driving traction alternator, thence to electric traction motor
- Traction motor drives all 6 wheels via chains.
- Wheels to AALS standards, 215mm dia, 32mm thick.
- Axles 50mm dia, stepped to 40mm at wheels and 30mm at bearings.
- Air brakes.
- Air brake cylinder and the hand brake work on the same brake rigging system and the air brakes are compatible with any AALS equipped air brake carriage allowing it can run at any club track and haul other carriages equipped with AALS standard brakes.
- Air horn fitted.
- Couplers are scaled off the prototype and are of the common bar and
pin style generally used on miniature railways. Easily changed if required.
- All new engine, alternator, materials etc, no second hand parts. CNC machined parts, wheels etc.
- Optional 4-wheel driver's car has padded seat, coil suspension, 21 litre air receiver (certified pressure vessel), ball bearings on all axles, welded steel construction from 3mm steel plate.
- Shipping can be arranged at buyer's expense, contact for more info.